February 1st – 8th
Get ready for 7 days and nights of complete and utter Tango hijinks in Buenos Aires –
the birthplace of Tango!
Our tours are legendary… so come be part of the fun!
The tour includes:
– 7-night hotel stay – single occupancy (double occupancy may be available)
– Admission to all milongas and practicas
– 4 Private Tango Workshops with Buenos Aires Tango masters
– Open Group Tango Classes
– A Guided Tour of landmarks and sites of Buenos Aires
– Transportation to and from all tour events
– Guided shopping trips around Buenos Aires including Palermo, San Telmo, and Recoleta
(as well as a stop at the world-famous COMME IL FAUT showroom)
…and much more!
All with your hosts Carlos Cañedo, Cerelina Proesl, and Viviana Parra!
Viviana Parra has been an integral part of the Tango
community for over 20 years. In the early 1990′s, she
was part of the new generation of young Tango dancers who
led the Tango renaissance that we all benefit from
today. In the mid-1990′s she was a very integral part in
building the NYC Tango scene, hosting and DJ’ing at the
first NYC milongas like La Nacional and the famous La
Belle Epoque. She tours the world teaching and performing
and has co-hosted the TTC Tango Tours for the past 7
years. Her infectious energy is unmistakable and
$2099 Single Occupancy hotel room
$1699 Double Occupancy hotel room
For more information, call us at 646-242-5683 or email us at email@example.com.
*Students must find their own roommate for double occupancy. TTC will only take reservations for double occupancy hotel rooms in pairs.